Sunday, July 10, 2005

The end is nigh.....

In 48 hours we'll be making our way to the airport! Can't believe that 5 weeks have alomst passed already, but I guess they have.

The remaining members of teamthailand have regrouped in Bangkok, I bumped into T and Ross on Khao San when I got back there yesterday evening. Journey from Siam Reap seem to be worse than the one to Siam Reap, though I think all drivers involved are responsible for that! It wasn't helped by a two-hour delay at Araynaprathet on the Thai side of the border while waiting for a bus to come! Got back to Bangkok 'round 7 and found the lads within an hour, so was able to get settled in quickly enough. A night on the town followed (for a change).

Today was spent trawling throught the weekend market here, getting some of the last few gifts and souvenirs. It was impossibly hot which made manoeuvering between the stalls very uncomfrtable, though it didn't deter spending!! Tomorrow is going to be something similar and I'd say Tuesday will be a chill out day, may try to get pool on top of the D+D, though we're not staying there this time (In a place called Kawin Place)

I'll give a farewell post on Tuesday afternoon.

Niall

1 Comments:
I can't believe it's nearly over. The OC is finished too. What am I supposed to do for entertainment for the rest of the summer?! I'm glad you guys had such a good time! See you in September.
Toiréas
 

Post a Comment

<< Home